Your career in engineering
North Central State College engineering programs give you the opportunity to align your education with your passion. Project-based learning on state-of-the-art equipment will prepare you for a rewarding career in a variety of industries. Team members with advanced skills are always in-demand.
Degrees of success!
A bachelor’s degree in engineering provides students with training in cutting edge computer software with a foundation involving design and manufacturing solutions.
An associate degree is a great way to jumpstart your academic and professional career. An associate degree is typically a two-year program. You will learn integral information for your chosen career, without having to spend four years to get there.
Accelerate your success!
If you need to learn skills quickly that can lead to a great (or better) career, certificates may be the right choice for you. Many certificates can be completed in just a few weeks. Certificates focus on the skills employers need from employees. Often, they do not require general courses but offer training related directly to your specific area of interest.
- CNC Operations and Programming
- Cyber Security Fundamentals
- Cyber Security Network Defense
- Electrical Maintenance
- Help Desk/Desktop Support
- Manufacturing Foundations
- Manufacturing Technology: Semiconductor Maintenance
- Manufacturing Tool and Die
- Network Administration Management
- Network Security
- Network Security Essentials
- Security Essentials
- Windows Server Administration
- Wireless Network Support