Related Degrees and Certificates
Electrical Maintenance Certificate
NC State’s Electrical Maintenance Certificate program allows students to complete a series of coordinated courses in a shorter period of time than an associate degree. Students in associate degree programs may benefit from adding a certificate to their areas of expertise. A minimum of a 2.00 grade-point average must be obtained for all required courses in order to receive a certificate.
This certificate is eligible for federal financial aid.
Electrical Maintenance Certificate Courses
- EMMT1010 – Industrial Electricity
- EMMT1020 – Mechanical Systems
- EMMT1030 – OSHA Safety Regulations
- EMMT1050 – Fundamentals of Fluid Power Systems
- EMMT2300 – The National Electric Code
- MATH1030 – Variable Relationships: Algebra and Graphing
- ELET2240 – Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- EMMT1100 – Power Distribution Systems
- EMMT1540 – Ladder Diagrams
- EMMT2100 – Advanced Fluid Power Systems
- EMMT2120 – DC/AC Drives
- EMMT2150 – Motor Controls
- MATH1070 – Applied Geometry & Trigonometry
- MFGT1110 – Manufacturing Processes
Upon successful completion of a certificate program, a Certificate Request form must be completed in the Student Records Office in order to receive a certificate.
Students Graduating on TimeN/A*Title IV students complete the program within 1 year*Fewer than 10 students enrolled in this program. This number has been withheld to protect the confidentiality of the students.
Program Costs*Cost: $5,575Description: for in-state tuition and fees: No: NoCost: $10,225Description: for out-of-state tuition and fees: No: NoCost: $876Description: for books and supplies: No: No
The typical graduate leaves withN/A*in debt*Fewer than 10 students completed this program within normal time. This number has been withheld to preserve the confidentiality of the students.
The typical monthly loan paymentN/A*per month in student loansN/A*interest rate*Fewer than 10 students completed this program within normal time. This number has been withheld to preserve the confidentiality of the students.
Graduates who got jobsN/A%*of program graduates who got jobs according to the accreditor job placement rate
Program graduates are employed in the following fields:
The following do not have licensure requirements for this profession:
OhioDate Created 3/20/2018 These disclosures are required by the U.S. Department of Education