CNC Operations and Programming
Related Degrees and Certificates
CNC Operations and Programming Certificate
NC State’s CNC Operations and Programming Certificate program allows students to complete a series of coordinated courses in a shorter period of time than an associate degree. Students in associate degree programs may benefit from adding a certificate to their areas of expertise. A minimum of a 2.00 grade-point average must be obtained for all required courses in order to receive a certificate.
This certificate is eligible for federal financial aid.
CNC Operations and Programming Certificate Classes:
- ELET1710 – Introduction to Robotics
- ENRD2260 – Solid Modeling
- MATH1070 – Applied Geometry and Trigonometry
- MFGT1010 – Industrial Blueprint Reading
- MFGT1110 – Manufacturing Processes
- MFGT2100 – Quality Control and SPC
- ENRD2150 – Computer Aided Design
- MFGT1550 – CNC Setup and Operations
- MFGT1640 – Computer Aided Manufacturing I
- MFGT2010 – Jig and Fixture Design
- MFGT2220 – Manufacturing and Prototypes
- MFGT2640 – Computer Aided Manufacturing II
- MFGT1120 – Advanced Manufacturing
Upon successful completion of a certificate program, a Certificate Request form must be completed in the Student Records Office in order to receive a certificate.
Students Graduating on TimeN/A*Title IV students complete the program within 1 year*Fewer than 10 students enrolled in this program. This number has been withheld to protect the confidentiality of the students.
Program Costs*Cost: $5,569Description: for in-state tuition and fees: No: NoCost: $10,069Description: for out-of-state tuition and fees: No: NoCost: $1,475Description: for books and supplies: No: No
The typical graduate leaves withN/A*in debt*Fewer than 10 students completed this program within normal time. This number has been withheld to preserve the confidentiality of the students.
The typical monthly loan paymentN/A*per month in student loansN/A*interest rate*Fewer than 10 students completed this program within normal time. This number has been withheld to preserve the confidentiality of the students.
Graduates who got jobsN/A%*of program graduates who got jobs according to the accreditor job placement rate
Program graduates are employed in the following fields:
The following do not have licensure requirements for this profession:
OhioDate Created 3/20/2018 These disclosures are required by the U.S. Department of Education