North Central State College’s Facilities department strives to provide a safe secure learning and work environment for students, staff, faculty and visitors. We facilitate the following areas; Main Campus and the Kehoe Center.
Services provided are:
- Custodial services for all NCSC buildings
- Duplicating services
- Equipment and office moves
- Fleet car services
- Grounds service for Kehoe
- Key request for offices and classrooms
- Mailroom services
- Maintenance – Main Campus, Kehoe Center
- Shipping and receiving services
Fallerius Building Room 61
Kevin Kline, Director 419-755-4521
Michael Cole, Duplicating and Lead Custodial 419-755-4766
Becky Stallard, Mailroom 419-755-4748
College Fleet Cars
College owned fleet vehicles are available for college business only. Every effort will be made to accommodate vehicle needs of the campus community. Reservations are on a first-come-first-served basis and will be processed within (2) business days. Trips of longer distance will take precedence over a previously scheduled shorter distance trip. We currently have (2) cars available for use, fleet vehicles are to be picked up at Main Campus.
To schedule a fleet car:
- Make sure you have a current approved Driving History Questionnaire Form 17-411b (PDF), opens in a new windowon file with Facilities. This form is good for two years.
- Check the Car Calendar for availability.
- Fill out the Travel Request Authorization form 17-261a (PDF)and submit to your supervisor for approval.
- Open a ticket through My Services for the Car Request Service Desk.
Note – Please put your destination in the comments section.
- You will be notified via email through the My Services ticket system if your request is approved or denied.
- Make sure that you have reviewed and understand our handbook, Fleet Vehicle policy.
If you have any questions or need any help in regards to requesting a fleet vehicle, please contact
Michael Cole @ 419-755-4766.