Help Desk Desktop Support
Related Degrees and Certificates
Help Desk/Desktop Support Certificate
This certificate program allows students to complete a series of coordinated courses in a shorter period of time than an associate degree. Students in associate degree programs may benefit from adding a certificate to their areas of expertise. A minimum of a 2.00 grade-point average must be obtained for all required courses in order to receive a certificate.
Help Desk/Desktop Support Certificate Courses
- ITEC1610 – IT Essentials (A+)
- ITEC1620 – Wireshark 101
- ITEC1640 – Introduction to Networks (CCENT I)
- ITEC1645 – Routing & Switching Essentials (CCENT II)
- ITEC1690 – Network Security (Security+)
- ITEC1810 – Microsoft Office for IT Professionals
Upon successful completion of a certificate program, a Certificate Request form must be completed in the Student Records Office in order to receive a certificate.