Building Skills. Building Confidence. Building the Future.
Recruiting, training and retaining talent is the most important thing employers do. The Registered Apprenticeship model allows employers to take charge of building their own pipeline of highly skilled and highly motivated workers.
Nationwide, more than 1,000 occupations incorporate apprenticeships.
NCSC programs include:
- IT networking and cyber security
For the Apprentice
- Nationally-recognized portable credential
- Sustainable wage and benefits
- Career pathways
- Increased marketable skill set and job security
- Opportunity to have a paid education
- Hands on career training
- A career
- Potential to earn college credit
For the Employer
- Greater employee productivity
- Improved quality
- Greater employee retention
- Enhanced employee recruitment
- Systematic approach for skill upgrade
- College manages reporting and paperwork
- Route to succession planning
Manager of Workforce Development