Summer Semester 2022 begins
Fall Semester 2022 begins
Spring Semester 2023 begins
Need an Appointment?
Not sure which program to choose? We encourage you to call the Admissions Office at 419-755-4761 or 1-888-755-4899 to arrange your personalized session with an admissions representative to explore our programs and learn how to get started. During your session, we will personally guide you through the remaining enrollment steps.
Do you have a question? Please email us!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Ready to Apply?
Admission is available to all who apply and there is no application fee. You must complete our online application.
High School Graduates or have earned a GED
- The General Application should be completed if you have earned your GED or already completed or will complete high school BEFORE you attend NC State.
For Middle and High School Students
- The College Credit Plus Application should be completed if you are still in middle or high school and wish to attend prior to your high school graduation.
- The Early College Special Programs Application should be completed if you are still in middle or high school and wish to attend one of the following special programs:
- College-NOW Bioscience
- College-NOW Business
- College-NOW Engineering
- College-NOW Science-Medical Academy
- Galion High School Liberal Arts Academy
Submit an official copy of your final high school transcript or GED to our Admissions office as soon as possible. Email your transcript or GED to email@example.com or mail to North Central State College, 2441 Kenwood Circle, Mansfield, OH 44906.
You may need to take the Accuplacer placement test, opens in a new window to determine your course placements. Next, a Success Coach will walk you through the rest of the enrollment process. Call the Student Success Center at 419-755-4536 to schedule your testing or advising appointment. During your advising session, we will review program requirements and plan your first few semesters of courses.
* Federal Trade Commission, Red Flags Rule for Identity Theft (2008)
Need help paying for college?
Learn more about the Financial Aid, opens in a new window process and preferred deadlines for applying.
The Financial Aid office has many options, which include grants, scholarships, and student loans.