Summer 2023 Semester Begins
Fall 2023 Semester Begins
Fall 2023 Session A Ends (August 14 - October 8)
Fall Break Week October 9 - 15
Fall 2023 Session B Begins (October 16 - December 10)
Fall Semester 2023 Ends
Need an Appointment?
Not sure which program to choose? We encourage you to call the Admissions Office at 419-755-4761 or 1-888-755-4899 to arrange your personalized session with an admissions representative to explore our programs and learn how to get started. During your session, we will personally guide you through the remaining enrollment steps.
Do you have a question? Please email us!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Ready to Apply?
Admission is available to all who apply and there is no application fee. You must complete our online application.
High School Graduates or have earned a GED
- The General Application should be completed if you have earned your GED or already completed or will complete high school BEFORE you attend NC State.
For Middle and High School Students
- The College Credit Plus Application should be completed if you are still in middle or high school and wish to attend prior to your high school graduation.
- The Early College Special Programs Application should be completed if you are still in middle or high school and wish to attend one of the following special programs:
- College-NOW Bioscience
- College-NOW Business
- College-NOW Engineering
- College-NOW Science-Medical Academy
- Galion High School Liberal Arts Academy
High School Transcripts: We accept directly from the high school (not accepted from the student) including signature certifying completion and graduation date. Sent to us through SendSafely, Parchment, National Student Clearinghouse, or via postal mail sealed by the school.
GED score report transcript can be obtained through Diplomasender.com, and be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail from Diploma Sender
You may need to take the Accuplacer placement test, opens in a new window to determine your course placements. Next, a Success Coach will walk you through the rest of the enrollment process. Call the Student Success Center at 419-755-4536 to schedule your testing or advising appointment. During your advising session, we will review program requirements and plan your first few semesters of courses.
* Federal Trade Commission, Red Flags Rule for Identity Theft (2008)
Need help paying for college?
Learn more about the Financial Aid, opens in a new window process and preferred deadlines for applying.
The Financial Aid office has many options, which include grants, scholarships, and student loans.