The primary purpose of program review at North Central State College is to foster improvement. The review process was designed to create a supportive climate for promoting continuous quality improvement. The review is intended to nurture innovation and viability. It will ensure the continuation of high-quality programs and services at North Central State College. The review process of programs and non-instructional services support the College mission.
North Central State College exists for the citizens of its service region to attain the knowledge and skills to succeed in their chosen path of learning, work or enrichment, sufficient for the college to justify available resources.
Listed below are a number of reviews, and feedback letters which display the college’s commitment to continuous quality improvement.
Program Review Documents
- 2016 Communication Program Review
- 2016 Communication Program Review – Response Letter (PDF)
- 2017 Psychology Program Review
- 2017 Psychology Program Review – Response Letter (PDF)
- 2018 English Program Review
- 2018 English Program Review – Response Letter (PDF)
- 2019 Math Program Review
- 2019 Math Program Review – Response Letter