North Central State College North Central State College

Student Records

Request Official TranscriptPermanent Resident, DACA, or Immigrant Students


Byron Kee Center for Student Success, Room 142

Phone: 419-755-4857

Fax: 419-755-4729

Mailing Address

North Central State College
Attn: Student Records
2441 Kenwood Circle
Mansfield, OH 44906-1546


Monday – Thursday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.

(Fri 7:30-11:30 online)

Mission Statement

The mission of Student Records is to process, certify and maintain a permanent record of enrollment activity and educational credential attainment for students, ensuring the protection and confidentiality of these records as they pertain to internal and external customers.

Our maintenance and disclosure of student record information is governed per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) (PDF), opens in a new window requirements.

North Central State College’s Office of Student Records manages a number of important processes related to student enrollment and records including the common forms listed below.

If submitting any form below via email, the student must use their NC State-issued email account.

Authorization to Release Educational Records (PDF), opens in a new window (This form must be printed and physically signed in order to be processed)

Change of Major (PDF), opens in a new window

Change of Status (PDF), opens in a new window Used to change:

  • Name
  • Address
  • Phone Number
  • Email
  • Emergency Contact

Drop/Add Form (PDF)

Replacement Degree Request Form (PDF), opens in a new window

Graduation Petitions can be submitted online through your MyNC account. You can also download a PDF version and mail it to the address listed on this page or return it in person to the Cashier’s Office room 140 Byron Kee Center for Student Success.

Student Records is Also Responsible for:

Enrollment Verification – providing Enrollment Verification Services (Veteran’s Administration, OBES, Financial Aid Agencies, etc.)

Evaluation of Credit – coordinating the evaluation of transfer/articulation credit.

Official Transcripts – processing requests for official transcripts. Any prior college transcripts can be sent directly to our office for processing. They must be official/unopened in order to be processed for transfer credit.

Refunds – processing refund requests.

Registration – processing student enrollment, which is also available online, and withdrawal from all credit classes. View the most recent class schedule.

Late Registration – Any approved registrations allowed after the last day to add a course to your schedule must be processed by the Student Records office.

Residency – processing of residency (PDF) exceptions for change in residency status.

Loan Deferments – processing of student loan deferments.