Criteria for Full-Time Students
The Dean’s List for full-time students comes out after each semester
- 3.50 grade-point average or better for term
- no grade less than “C-”
- no incomplete grades or not-reported (NR) grades
- taking 12 or more credit hours
Students who graduate with a 3.50 grade-point average or better in all courses taken will graduate with honors.
Criteria for Part-Time Students
The Dean’s List for part-time students comes out once a year after Spring Semester.
- Earned a total of 12 or more credit hours during the academic year
- No grade below “C-“
- Earned a grade-point average of 3.50 or better with no unresolved incomplete grades or not-reported (NR) grades
- Attended at least two terms during the academic year
- Did not attend full-time for any term during the academic year