Find your path

Take the first two years of your 4-year degree at North Central State. You can get the first two years of your basic studies finished while living at home, keeping your part-time job, and saving thousands of dollars.

There are two options when planning your transfer:

  • Option 1: Take a degree designed only for transfer to a 4-year degree. The Associate of Arts and Associate of Science degrees listed below include the core curriculum courses most baccalaureate programs require. The Ohio Department of Higher Education has agreed that the AA/AS degrees will transfer to all of Ohio’s public colleges and universities.
  • Option 2: Take a regular 2-year degree and finish your bachelor’s degree at one of our partner colleges or universities. Your 2-year degree can be an end in itself, but you may also be able to transfer your credits to a 4-year institution.