Crawford Success Center
Now accepting applicants for Practical Nursing for fall semester 2019!
- Contact the Crawford Success Center
- Call: 419-755-9039
- Email: CSCInfo@ncstatecollege.edu
Your Crawford Success Center
- Serves as an entry point for students who need to complete an associate degree, certificate program, or College Credit Plus!
- Offers classes, workforce training, professional development and seminars on-site.
- Provides access to North Central State College’s Student Services such as Financial Aid, Advising, Registration, and more!
When you step into the Crawford Success Center, you step into North Central State College. Each term the Crawford Success Center offers classes for students interested in completing an associate degree. The course selections are tailored so you can complete general education classes before moving to NC State main campus, the Shelby Kehoe Center, or online. We also offer a Practical Nursing Certificate program here at the CSC.
The Crawford Success Center offers state of the art technology. Students can come to the CSC and complete course work in the computer lab or in the collaborative learning area, as well as the nursing lab which opened in 2018.
Course Code: ENGL-0040Name: Integrated Reading and WritingCourse Code: FYEX - 0070Name: College and Career Success: Preterm CourseCourse Code: MATH-0073Name: Basic Math and Pre-AlgebraCourse Code: MATH-9920Name: Basic Math & Pre-Algebra W Lab
Course Code: ENGL 0040Name: Integrated Reading and WritingCourse Code: MATH 0073Name: Basic Mathematics and Pre-AlgebraCourse Code: MATH 9920Name: Basic Math & Pre-Algebra with Lab 0020Course Code: FYEX 0070Name: College and Career SuccessCourse Code: ENGL 1010Name: Composition ICourse Code: ENGL 1030Name: Composition IICourse Code: ENGL 9920Name: Combined English 1010 0010Course Code: PSYC 1010Name: Introduction to PsychologyCourse Code: STAT 1010Name: Probability and StatisticsCourse Code: STAT 9920Name: Algebra for Probability and Statistics with LabCourse Code: HMSV 1020Name: Intro to Social Work ServicesCourse Code: HMSV 1030Name: HSMV Assessments
Course Code: PNUR 1012Name: Foundations of Practical NursingCourse Code: PNUR 1012CName: Foundation of Practical Nursing ClinicalCourse Code: PNUR 1012LName: Foundations of Practical Nursing Lab
Steps to Enroll
Visit us or call for assistance with your steps for enrollment:
- Complete your FREE online application for admission.
- Supply your transcript(s) from your high school, GED, or another college.
- Complete the FAFSA and request that a report be sent to North Central State College. This will determine the financial aid package you may be awarded.
- Send the scores of any ACT test that you have completed. If you haven’t taken the ACT, schedule a free ACCUPLACER test at the Crawford Success Center.
You will meet with an advisor to continue the enrollment process via the Crawford Success Center’s Virtual Advising Office. Your advisor will help you schedule the right course plan to fit your needs.
Practical Nursing (LPN) certificate
You can get your practical nursing certificate in as little as one year. Learn more about starting this rewarding career right here at your Crawford Success Center. Applications and information are available now. Call 419-755-9039 to explore this opportunity.
• NC State LPN graduates consistently score above the national average on licensure exams.
• Demand for Licensed Practical Nurses continues to grow.
College Credit Plus
Who can participate?
College-Readiness is required for admission into the CCP program and is defined by ACT score requirements or ACCUPLACER Next Generation score requirements.
Questions about CCP?
If you have specific questions or want to participate, we encourage you to contact the counselor at your school.