Students who complete this training are eligible to be certified by the National Registry as a Paramedic. Emphasis is on managing medical emergencies including patient assessment, medical-legal issues, airway management, fluid therapy and pharmacology, geriatric care and management of respiratory emergencies, assessment and management of cardiac emergencies, as well as assessment and advanced management of trauma.
North Central State College partners with the Central Ohio EMS Training Center to provide this medical certification. This certificate can be applied towards a Health Services Technology Associate Degree.
The program is held at the Central Ohio EMS Training Center located in Lexington, Ohio.
- EMTP1010 – Emergency Medical Technician – Basic
- EMTP2030 – Emergency Medical Technician Paramedic
- EMTP2031 – Emergency Medical Technician Paramedic
- EMTP2032 – Emergency Medical Technician Paramedic
- EMTP2033 – Emergency Medical Technician Paramedic