Industrial Design Certificate
NC State’s Engineering Design certificate program allows students to complete a series of coordinated courses in a shorter period of time than an associate degree. Students in associate degree programs may benefit from adding a certificate to their areas of expertise. A minimum of a 2.00 grade-point average must be obtained for all required courses in order to receive a certificate.
Industrial Design Certificate Classes:
- ENRD2260 – Solid Modeling
- ENRD2670 – Intro to 3D Architectural Design
- MATH1070 – Applied Geometry and Trigonometry
- MFGT1010 – Industrial Blueprint Reading
- MFGT1110 – Manufacturing Processes
- MFGT2100 – Quality Control and SPC
- ARTS1010 – Drawing I
- ENRD2150 – Computer Aided Design I
- MFGT2010 – Jig & Fixture Design
- MFGT2220 – Manufacturing and Prototypes
- MFGT2250 – Stamping Operations and Die Design
- MFGT2640 – Computer Aided Manufacturing II
Upon successful completion of a certificate program, a Certificate Request form must be completed in the Student Records Office in order to receive a certificate.